Dr. Denise Hoffecker LAc., Dipl CH, Dipl OM, D.C.
• Licensed Acupuncturist (#424) in NC
• National Certified Oriental Medicine, Acupuncturist (NCCAOM)
• National Certified Oriental Medicine, Chinese Herbology (NCCAOM)
• Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic (#1922) in NC
• Jung Tao School of Classical Chinese Medicine
• Five Element Acupuncture School
• Logan College of Chiropractic
• Devoted to the highest professional standards in Oriental Medicine and
Acupuncture is a renowned Chinese medical practice used to treat wide variety of health problems. By using a traditional technique of inserting thin needles into specific points of body, acupuncture helps in both immediate and long-term alleviation of pain, reducing stress and maintaining general wellness. In addition to acupuncture, Dr. Hoffecker also uses cupping technique and offers moxa and Chinese Herbal Formulas to maximize the positive effects of the procedures.
Monday – Saturday.
Weekend appointments available.
VISIT US AT:
416 McCullough Drive
Charlotte NC 28262
For Appointments Call: 704-548-8818
Hundreds of clinical studies on the benefits of acupuncture show that it successfully treats conditions ranging from musculoskeletal problems (back pain, neck pain, and others) to nausea, migraine headaches, anxiety, depression, insomnia, and infertility.